Saturday, September 27, 2008

Star sighting

So last night we had our "stars" sighting of the year. We met some friends at Disneyland and while we were in line to buy some churros right out side of the Astroblaster exit I recognized Comfort from "So You Think You Can Dance". She was wearing a Goofy hat but when I saw her smile I knew I had seen her somewhere then I noticed Mark standing next to her and that's when I knew for sure who she was. I normally don't say anything but before I knew it I was waving and saying hello to them. She was surprised that I had managed to still recognize her. A little while later we got to see Katie and Joshua, the winner of the show. Geoff and I got to congratulate them all. I debated about taking their picture but by the time I got my camera out they were gone. It was definitely a fun experience. Having been a dancer for over 15 years I am just amazed at how talented these young people are and to get to see them having fun at Disneyland was such a treat. http://www.fox.com/dance/

1 comment:

Jennifer M said...

Wow! What a fun surprise for you. We are faithful fans of SYTYCD, too. Katie was my favorite!