Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Violetta!!










I can't believe my baby is 1 year old already. Time has gone by so quickly. She is turning into such a curious, funny, temperamental, sweet and loud little girl. We celebrated Violetta's birthday on Sunday the 11th with the family. It was so much fun to see her in her pretty dress enjoying being with her loved ones. It was such a great day. It just makes me sad to think that we're no longer in the "baby" stage. She has gotten such a personality now. I love going into her room when she wakes up in the morning to find her bouncing up and down on her crib waiting for me to take her out. She still hasn't learned to say mama but she knows all she has to do is yell and I'll come running. I run mostly because I don't want her to wake Gianna up ;). She's waving good-bye now and actually says "bye-bye". It's also hilarious to see her put a phone up to her ear and say hi. Amazing what things they pick up at such a young age. She's started to walk today actually letting go and walking across the room so I think my time is limited before she's walking like a pro. Boy am I afraid! It's hard enough to keep track of her, she's constantly trying to climb one thing or another I can't imagine what trouble she'll be causing once she's completely walking. So the fun continues....












1 comment:

Jennifer M said...

Happy Birthday to our niece!! Looks like you had such a fun party for her. Wish we could have been there to celebrate.