Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Little Princesses

For Thanksgiving we had my family over and my little ones decided to take advantage of the opportunity to show off their royal garments. My nephew's little girl was such a sport letting Gianna and Violetta dress her up.


Christmas was a busy time here. After two weeks of sickness it was refreshing to be able to spend some time with friends and family. Christmas Day we had Mom and Dad and Tina over for dinner. I baked my first ham and experienced the joy of two days worth of cooking and preparing.

My mom has been in Mexico for the past three weeks so I've been missing her terribly. It is true absence does make the heart grow fonder. During the holidays I came to appreciate how much my mom does for all of us. I feel so blessed to have our family, health and friends. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Now that Christmas is sadly over I want to wish everyone an amazing and prosperous New Year 2010!!!

No comments: