Gianna practiced her dance routine for months and I never realized that Violetta was also picking it up. Not until recently did I start to see how she tries to do the dance too whenever she hears the music. It's funny to see her interpretation of the dance routine. It looks like we might have another dancer in the family. Violetta has definitely been keeping me busy. She's a pro walker and has started to run, luckily not fast enough to get away from me. She's finally learned to say mama along with uva(grape), aba (water), wow, up and mas (more). She's definitely my stronger willed child. I pretty much have to wrestle with her to get her in her car seat. She has learned how to buckle herself in her feeding chair and can open zippers too. I'm having to figure out new places for things so she doesn't destroy them. We've contemplated calling her Taz after the tasmanian devil from the cartoons.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment