I can't believe we are in September already and Gianna will be starting kindergarten next week. Wow did time fly. We have had such a fun time this summer I'm a bit sad to see it end. We were able to enjoy the pool and parks this year now that Violetta is pretty much running everywhere. July was a very busy month with swim classes for both Violetta and Gianna and dance classes for me. I started jazz dance classes at Saddleback College this summer and it was so refreshing to be back doing what I love. We had the Dalton Family reunion at the end of July and had the opportunity to spend some time with Jeremy, Jennifer, Jake and Audrey who flew out from North Carolina. We had wonderful days at Disneyland and Legoland with them after the reunion. We also got to celebrate Jake's and Jennifer's birthday. It was so much fun seeing all the cousins together.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment